sobota, 26 marca 2011

Geometry, line, color and art


We continue to grapple with the color, shape, geometry, and little by little we are discovering the art and working concepts.
What we found:
  - Straight lines - are too perfectly straight and can be of many sizes. (Matilde Q.)
  - Curved lines are straight lines that go all the laps. (Hugo)

  -A spiral is a straigth line giving lots of curves. (Gonçalo)

If the lines were real people, new people were straight lines,  old people were curved lines and the babies were oval. (Diogo)
  - Lines are everywhere (Ricardo)
  - The lines are for writing and drawing. (Daisy)

And from the line, geometry, form and color we made...


2 komentarze:

  1. I just want to write that I saw Your presentations at the blog and I really love it. I dont kniow why but something blocked and I could not put a comment there ;(
    We have the same flowers in Poland as You :) but not yet. Yesterday was snowing again and we have -1. But we have sun and I hope everything will melt and we will show You our flowers soon.
    See You at Thursday

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I do not understand what is hapening with blogspot, but sometimes is impossible to comeent. Thank you for the email. I junt paste it to the comentary space.
    See you on tuesday
    maria

    OdpowiedzUsuń